Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Any Diamond Select Club Members?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got some goofy clear yellow figure from them yesterday, i think it's s dude named spike from buffy the vampire slayer?

    Anyone else get one?

    Anyone want this one?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know a bunch of people on the WB got him.
    some took him to ebay...
    you might wanna look into that. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    is he going for alot?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was told that he was, but I never bothered to check.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm one of the members, but I dunno if I got that Spike or not.. I'll have to see when I get home today to find out (Been hell of a week, worked on my truck all week and STILL ain't done)

    I remember getting a comic con Willow figure from them in the mail before. I wouldn't mind having a Spike.. Hmm... I may just have to run by the house on my way to my brother in laws to see what's in the mail (Going to change my oil pump tonight to get my oil pressure back up to speed)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member grifterR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2004
    Posts
    322
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He's a covention give away.I got one too,he goes for 25-50 bucks on ebay.But sell him now because the price will drop.Hell it could have alreay.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member alkoholik's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,089
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yep...got that piece of crap too.. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member JacktheRipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2004
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Nope, but I did get a Santa Spidey.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member STD's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2004
    Posts
    393
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by JacktheRipper:
    Nope, but I did get a Santa Spidey.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll trade you my soul for it

  10. #10
    Inactive Member S-Mart Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i don't think it's going for a lot on ebay now that a lot of people have gotten them...kinda wish i would have signed up for the club a while ago so i'd have one myself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •